Immortalize your pet in style with a custom portrait! I love to draw animals of all kinds, from cats and dogs to birds and lizards.
How it works
- Decide what kind of portrait you’d like (see above) and send me a message
- I’ll draw and email you a sketch. If you’re happy with it I’ll send you an invoice, and once payment is received I’ll get to work finishing your project!
- When the portrait is finished I’ll send you the image for approval. If no changes are required I’ll email you a high-resolution scan of the image and a lower-resolution image suitable for sharing on social media. The original drawing can be mailed to you or, if you’re local, picked up.
- All that’s left is to decide where your pet’s portrait will be displayed!
What you receive
- A digital file for suitable printing at a resolution of 300dpi
- A digital file for sharing online at a resolution of 75dpi
- The original illustration, mailed or picked up
My current work time is at least two weeks, but no more than a month, from initial contact to finished project. If I have the time I may be able to put a rush on an order for a fee.
Online privacy is important to me, and I’ll make sure to respect yours as well! I do reserve the right to post in-progress and finished images online, but I remove all personal information such as names.
I will never post reference photos online unless I have asked for and received permission to do so, and I delete all reference images from my computer and email once the project is complete.